This is Jason and I playing with his computer camera on mothers day. My first day of driving with passengers is tomorrow and I am so nervous!! Wish me luck! Better yet, pray for me:)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crazy-in-Love for Eternity
3 comments:
MANDY! holy cow it's been years. um. tell jason he's cute, well...you're both cute. so it works. :) just stopping by finally to tell you all is well. we're doing great here, with the exception of missing you. ruth has me doing "mandy things" as she says, and mindy smiled the cutest smile for me yesterday, i managed to get it on camera and i can only imagine she was thinking of you...driving a bus that has a steering wheel larger than her entire body. as for me it's special olympics time and that's had pretty much all my free time. but i'd have it no other way. well, i hope all is well, your room view is captivating and i can't wait to see more pictures! we all love and miss you dearly! be safe!
Girly I need updates! I need to hear more about Alaska and how you're doing! I still miss your face. Hope you're doing well.
Mandy! How are you? I have been thinking about you and need an update on Alaska life. How is it? Are you comming back? hehe. They pay teachers great up there.
Post a Comment