CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

On our way back from Anchorage the weather was too foggy to land in Ketchikan. We ended up having to fly to Seattle and spent four long hours in the airport before we could finally get a flight back to Ketchikan. Our trip from Anchorage to Ketchikan ended up taking us from 5:30 am to 9 pm! It was a very long day. When I got home and looked in the mirror I learned why they call those "red eye" flights. I thought I would be happy to never fly again. But I am flying home in two days and that makes me so excited! If I had the ability to sing to you now I would sing the Buble line "IM COMIN' BACK HOME"!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I want to see your finger!

Travis and Heather said...

Mandy!! I love your blog and I finally got ot sneak a peek at your new found love! I am so excited for you! Love you lots!

Heather