This is a shot of Kethcikan and Deer Mountain, Deer Mountain is the worlds largest barometer, its said that if you can't see the top of Deer Mountain it's raining. If you can see the top, it's going to rain.
We may be stuck on a island, but if we do want to leave, at least we know how to get there?
Inside passage. The islands of Pennock, Grevina, and Revillagagato (Ketchikan)
One year ago at the free annual Lumbar Jack show Jason and I had just started dating. Now here we are one year later at the same show, newly weds and Happy as ever!
This is a rare, but beautiful sunset in Ketchikan on May 22!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Sorry for the delay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mandy, I can't believe you are in Alaska! I loved visiting there, it's gorgeous. Glad to see you so happy!
Wow, it looks gorgeous there! Glad to see that you are ALIVE and well. You and Jason look like you are having the time of your lives:)
Miss you,
Aubs
Post a Comment