CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beaches and Campfires

Spur of the moment photo with our friends Drew and Sadie. Notice the identical smiles :)

Oh how lovely was the evening. The last rays of the sun, shine on the inside passage.

On our exclusive beach with Drew and Sadie. This beach has been visited annually by Jason. Only the locals know about this one.

I love your silhouette figure... (I would sing it to you if I could)



Last weekend we spent the evening on the beach watching this beautiful sunset, building smores, and enjoying the company of our wonderful friends Drew and Sadie. If only Ketchikan was always this pretty...

2 comments:

Tiffany Jorgensen said...

Oh it's so nice to see your cute faces we can't wait for you guys to be home. We miss you guys but it looks like you are enjoying all Alaska has to offer:)

Heather said...

We really should have you guys over for dinner or do something fun together.