Not that it was hard:) Jason and I celebrated our first anniversary this weekend and we had so much fun! I cant believe how quickly a year goes by. There is never a dull moment with Jason in my life. I am so grateful that he said "YES" a year ago. I would say it again today without a second thought. I love being married and I am sure its because of the amazing man I have by my side.
Congradulations I am glad you can put up with him cause I was starting to think he wouldn't find anyone. I have to say he picked the BEST girl you are amazing and I am so glad you are my sister.
My friends and family call me a lot of things...Mandersen, Manders, Curly, Lou, Monkey, Amanda(only if you want to be in trouble with me), Mandy Elizabeth,etc. All of which came as substitutes for the fact that I am the only one in my family without a middle name. But the one that has withstood the test of the years is Mandy Lou Who! Then add my sweet husband, the one I strive daily to be worthy of and there you have it, instant blog title:)
2 comments:
Congradulations I am glad you can put up with him cause I was starting to think he wouldn't find anyone. I have to say he picked the BEST girl you are amazing and I am so glad you are my sister.
Congratulations. You guys are so cute and happy together. I do miss you though.
Post a Comment