CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hard Drive Crash:(

Have you ever had a hard drive crash? You are working along and the unexpected happens, your computer turns off and will never turn back on again. Even after many attempts by trained professionals you still get that blinking question mark on a gray folder. That's the saddest screen I have ever seen on a computer. Well it happened to us, sadly. And since we are young and not always as smart as we should be, we didn't have backup of our whole first year of marriage. All of our Alaska pictures, all of our fun times, all gone. So sad. The good news is, thanks to Blogger and Costco we can have access to a few of them. Thank Heavens that our Wedding Pictures are on a CD!!!! Thank you Kenny!! I had a minor heart attack until I found it. And if you ever wanted to know a good way to do a little spring cleaning on your computer, having to replace a broken hard drive makes it really easy:) The moral of the story is to back yourselves up, and save a friend by sharing your pictures if you have any of us from the last year.

4 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

oh my, I am sure there is not much worse computer wise....than that. That has happened to me at least 4 times. Hence the $250 (blek) back up hard drive looking at me right now from it's happy perch. So so much money, and so worth it. Your Christmas photo's are so so beautiful. You two are darling.

Ashley said...

That's so sad Mandy! I'm sorry. Also you could maybe check your sent emails? Maybe you sent people some pictures? Just an idea. Miss you!

Drew and Sadie said...

Mand!
That stinks! I'm so sorry! Was it your mac? I have pictures of us in AK so i'll send them your way. What was your e-mail? That might help some!
I MISS YOU!
love Sade

MANDY LOU WHO said...

Thank you my cute friends! The sympathy makes me feel better;) Yes, it was the Mac and I would LOVE it if you sent our AK pictures:)
mandylouwho@gmail.com. Anything you have would be wonderful. I love you all and miss you tons!