CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

August 30, 2010

After only 2 days trying to make the tiny trailer work as a classroom we decided to make the switch. For the third time I set up a classroom. This time the students helped move their chairs and desks. We moved all the way to the other end of the school, by the sixth grade classrooms. The room is sooooo much better! It has huge windows, tons of room, a projector, and a sound system plus it has room for computers, a telephone, and an intercom too! The only downfall is that we trek across the school all day long, back and forth to the second grade classrooms. It has really helped me keep in shape! Now I have room for the 18 students I have and room to grow.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Look at you...such a DARLING teacher! It takes me back to the good ol' days of teaching! I need to come visit sometime.