CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Growing...

I took a veggie or fruit into school every Friday so my second graders could see how long or how heavy Baby Freddy was that week. We have loved watching him grow and feeling him move. Pregnancy is a beautiful journey. Only two weeks from today and our lives will change forever!

3 comments:

MikeandJill said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting, and so soon! I'm so excited for you! Motherhood is great. We had to wait years to be blessed with our daughter and it was definitely worth the wait. It brought a change perspective on women, prayers, patience and the Lord's timing!

Jonathan and Laura said...

Congrats! Pregnancy looks great on you! Good luck with everything. Boys are the best, they love their mommy's!

Luke and Tiff said...

How cute are you!! Glad that baby Hayden is here now.