CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Park City




We took a little trip to Park City this summer. We stayed in the Goldener Hirsch Inn which was amazing. I'm not sure they are used to having children there but we had a good time and I loved all the German/Swiss artifacts.

2 comments:

Emily@TheWickerHouse said...

Hi. I'm not quite sure how else to get a hold of you, so sorry for leaving a comment on your blog, but you won the CanvasPop giveaway on my blog. Please e-mail me so I can give you all the details. thewickerhouse@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Emily

MikeandJill said...

I was thinking about you the other day. No idea where you are these days
or how to get a hold of you but I wanted you to know I love you and hope
all is great!

I see your sister Allie on Facebook and always think of you. I don't blog
anymore but I hunted down your page to realize you are just like me, no new
posts. Last I heard you had a cute little boy. Anyway, would love to hear
an update! Thanks for the friendship.

Maybe your address so I can send you a Christmas card?

Love, Jill Russon Austad
jill.austad@gmail.com